Tuesday 8 January 2019

Game Journalism Day 1 - Basics

1) What's the game about ? 
    The game is all about survival. Basically, the character need to look for supplies to build stuff and avoid the chasing of the shark. The game is more like a survival mode Minecraft but this game is more reality. Sometimes the shark will broke the raft and the island also will be disappear during night time. It's a hard game because I have been died many times in the game.  



2) How do you collect debris?
    So most of the time in the game I used the hook to collect them, some of the time I used my hands to collect them. To be honest, I think using my hands is more faster than i used the hook. It really depends on lots of things like the distance between debris and you.



So one of the reason that I was died is I can't find any water and I was adrift on the sea. All of the supplies are just wood, plastic and leaves and I can't find anything useful.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview - January 2019

1) Comment about your work ethic in this course.    To be honest, I think I try my best in this course and learn lots of skills bout Inform...