Tuesday 22 January 2019

Exit Interview - January 2019

1) Comment about your work ethic in this course.
   To be honest, I think I try my best in this course and learn lots of skills bout Information Technology like using Photoshop to edit pictures and using different ways to make slideshow. I really enjoy the process of doing my assignments and I am trying to do my all assignments perfectly. Sometimes I don't understand the meaning of the assignment and it's really hard for me to complete it on time. I usually ask my friends for help me to understand what's the assignment means. I think this course is really helpful for me because I know computer plays an important role in my life like I need to know how to make slides for my social project and how to making videos for some other subjects. 


 2) Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 

    I really enjoyed the final assignment " Raft " because the game was really fun and catchy. I couldn't stop playing it and it's really interesting to learn how to survive in the ocean. I really like the survival type of game because it always can bring me into the game.

 
 3) Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 

    I guess the sketch up project was the hardest assignment for me because it's really hard to control the way of viewing angle. Sometimes I thought I finish my work, but when I changed into another angle to see, the objects that I made were still floating in the air. I tried to drag the object that I made to the ground many times and I usually failed. I think I am not really good at doing 3D project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview - January 2019

1) Comment about your work ethic in this course.    To be honest, I think I try my best in this course and learn lots of skills bout Inform...