Wednesday 9 January 2019

Game Journalism Play 2

1. What specifically did you do today?
   I kept looking for supplies and I built more parts in my raft because I felt like the
shark would break my raft as soon as possible. Also I built a simple purifier in my
raft , just in case that I won't be died because I don't have any water. 


2. What did you learn about how to play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?
   I think the goal to play this game isn't just stay in the raft and be safe, because 
you need to move yourself and get as many as supplies as you can to build stuff.
The last time that I was died was because I couldn't find any water and I didn't have
anything to build the water purifier. I was stuck on the island and I had no idea that 
the island would be disappear at night. 



3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?
   I think my goal tomorrow is I will try to figure it out how to kill the shark and get as
many as supplies as i can get to build more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview - January 2019

1) Comment about your work ethic in this course.    To be honest, I think I try my best in this course and learn lots of skills bout Inform...