Thursday 17 January 2019

Game Journalism Play 4

1. If you were to start over.

From memory...layout the first 10 steps

1. Using the plastic hook to collect debris like anything that may be useful

2. Making a building hammer 

3. Try to build more space for my raft 

4. Making a water purifier

5. Making a cup for drinking water

6. Making a simple grill 

7. Making at least two storage because I think it's really useful

8. Create a spear to kill the shark 

9. Making a fish rod and fishing 

10. Cook the fish in the simple grill

2. What is the best tool to make for survival? (IMAGE) 

I think the plastic hook is the best tool because I can grab as many things as I can by using the plastic hook and it's really easy to make. 


3.  Your raft to date (IMAGE). What is the best feature on your raft? 

   The middle part of my raft is the best feature because I am trying to put everything in the middle to make sure the shark won't destory them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview - January 2019

1) Comment about your work ethic in this course.    To be honest, I think I try my best in this course and learn lots of skills bout Inform...