Monday 14 January 2019

Game Journalism Play 3

1. What NEW things did you build today? [IMAGE]
   I built two small storages today and I put some of my stuff in there. Also I built some wood fences. 


2. How will these NEW things help you play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?
   The two storages are really helpful because I can put all my stuff and supplies in there and I don't need to worry about I will lose all my stuff if I am died. They can keep all my supplies safe and it's really useful.

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?
    I will try to build more fences to protect my raft and I will build the second floor of my raft if I can tomorrow. Maybe I will build a new bed or chair. 

4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) 
Explain why you built the raft the way you did.

I try to put all my stuff in the center of my raft to make sure the shark won't destory my stuff. I will put my fence around the raft to protect the raft.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview - January 2019

1) Comment about your work ethic in this course.    To be honest, I think I try my best in this course and learn lots of skills bout Inform...